Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

hi! everyone..<3decided to post since im in the tp...
had a mini class outing today..hahas! actually ca...
Hi!!Sorry guys for not posting this few days..coz ...
went out today with all my sisters(:but too bad ma...
im soo sad now..i didn do very well for my exam..s...
sorry for not updating yesterday..was dead beat wh...
finally i can go interview already..but..i wonder ...
was soo bored today..went to work..late as usual.....
Nasi Lemak Chicken Curry i forgot what is this.....
I never thought that there will be someone like me...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Sunday, 23 September 2007 | back to top

hmm whats the date today??
i really lost count of the date..
xxxxxxx, really sorry this few days..
did i neglect you all?
let me first update bout yesterday..
im in a chinese wedding yesterday..
first time serving in a chinese wedding!!!
and also first time to portion food IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMERS!!
was really nervous can..
but in the end, i still pulled thru'
was drooling when i saw the food..
shangri-la's food is really nice!!
especially their chocolates!!
they are known for that..
finished work at 12.30am
had free transportation home(:

on friday which is my second day of working..
i was in a charity gala dinner
and PRESIDENT NATHAN AND HIS WIFE was there!!
many charitable rich ppl went too...
it was a western dinner..
did serving of food for the first time..
it was fun as compared to the first day..(:
i was very good girl that day..
i didn pick food(:
and i was very poor thing..
coz i worked on my birthday):
when i reached home that morning(was morning already when i reached home),
we just cut the cake and ate(:
hahas! but im happy
cuz i received many birthday wishes from my friends and of course xxxxxxx!!(:

i forgot when is my first day of working..
it was a small function..with 150 ppl only
and it wasa buffet dinner..
so we only needed to do cocktail..
cocktail just simply means to go round serving drinks in a tray
AND YOU CARRY IT WITH YOUR HAND!!
its very heavy!! coz it was made of steel(you can imagine it)
and i broke two wine glass):
my hands and leg are aching like mad..
mummy and god daddy was very sweet to wait f0r me to reach home..
as the function ended early..
i went home by myself..
daddy went to tanah merah station to fetch me and we walked home(:

xxxxxxx, can i not go for the camp tml???
im very tired...
plus i need to study for my maths..
plssssssssssssss..............(: