Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

just switched on the computer and the first thing ...
BACK FROM CHALET!!
just returned from workfunction ended early so wen...
-SADDED-
staying overnight at aunty house tonight with my c...
Oh ya..bout my resultsgot it thru sms when i was h...
12th marchworking13th marchworking..14th march whi...
girls outing at Orchardwent Douby Ghaut to have ou...
super busy ytd...work like siao man...30 complaint...
went to IT show with yi ma ytd..bought acer aspire...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Sunday, 23 March 2008 | back to top

MIAing for two days
practically because im busy working
everyday from 9 to 10 ytd is to 1am...
forgot to tell you all this two days im working in THE LINE
the line is a buffet restaurant in Shang
business is super super good
so a lot of walking around
job is quite easy..
only clearing of the tables and turning over the tables when guest has gone
basically, turning over simply means putting new cutleries on e table so another guest can sit
managers there are really good
they dun scold ppl like banquet
really nice to you, treats their staffs like friends
they wont scold u as long as you do your work
but the ONLY disadvantage is the pay per hour is $6 but banquet is $6.50 and im getting my $7.50 soon....
and girls have to carry tray but its not a prob for me(their trays are smaller too..)
haiizzz..dunno what to know

as you know ytd i wrked from 9am to 1 am,
actually im working only until 11pm but the manager needs ppl to fold napkins as theres many many guest tml..
so i gave in and agreed..
was so hungry, didn eat much during dinner
one manager asks the kitchen to do french fries for us(only two person)
another manager got the kitchen to do nuggets for us!!
hahs! so good huh..
where do you get these good bosses now??
hahas!

but i wasnt very happy ytd
because theres function in banquet ytd
but theres no job for me so i went the line as they will need staffs EVERYDAY
so when i went for dinner, i saw many banquet friends and managers too
i was sitting with my the line friend and managers, but unluckily, besides us , the banquet managers are sitting there):
the manager seet saw me, he knows im working in the line from ytd and he wasnt very happy,
so he asked me," you haven go back yet meh?"
me:"haven, still working"
him:" then that chong yee zhen leh(shes in the line too, banquet staff)"
me:"shes in banquet now"
then he told my manager in the line that,"hey suzie, you can take her with you permanently"
his tone is like so feng ci and he looked like he meant it.
i was tensed up and worrying the whole night
keep asking my managers whether he will really fire me
they all said they will help me, support me de, the most go the line work if that happens
haha!
haizzzz......
they are so nice arent they?
but...