Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

i hate the weather nowso humid and hoteven after r...
oh goshim feeling stress stress stress..4 group pr...
vivien is so sad todaycuz i broke water goblets to...
oh...my god didi(: <3 sweet potato snack from Seo...
lol..i feel very happy..over e rainbows should say...
we have made it up...feeling sad the whole day tod...
i know i should not be feeling this waybut i just ...
totally have got no idea on where to start fromwhe...
went to the Food and Hospitality Asia event in Sin...
cant upload rest of my pics so make do yawill uplo...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Tuesday, 6 May 2008 | back to top

8am to 1pm of constant studying..
no break!
wa..can die man
luckily me and kiki went to buy burger from Flavours before we went for lecture
we also had some finger food when theres some time for us
i really think that the timetable really sucks
but we had no choice, cant change it anyway

i was so tired that i cant bring myself to stay awake in AFS Dr Lee tutorial
really kind of him to let me sleep for a while and then woke me up TOTALLY by asking me whether i was alright lol

went to business park for lunch after FI lecture
saw a really cute guy hehe
first time our 'tastes' are the same
me, kiki and ryn wahaha!
he looks kinda pretty and cute


had my dreaded two hour break, waiting for my jap tutorial
it was fun
i was looking forward to every next tutorial
kubo sensei..lol
kubo sensei ga suki desu
felicia san ga tetomo suki desu!
lol~



went home and did my FPQA research
bacteria bacteria bacteria
i think i'll be a bacteria expert next time wahaha!


he's working now..
this whole week from 6pm to 10pm ..omg..
felt so xin tong
so xinku of him to go working till 10pm after school
he still has to do homework when he reaches home
im afraid that he might get sick
his school oso starts early in the morning like me
he says wants to earn more money so he can bring me out