Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

该写写我的心情的时候了恩。。怎么说呢现在心情很乱我怎么觉得我很糟糕完全猜不透他在想什么双鱼座的都是那...
i started today at 6am..woke up at late 4 plus or ...
with my new friend, santisay hellos!!WANT TO SEE ...
MY SOUVENIR FROM IMHdrawing from a patientWE ARE C...
better sleep ytd..as in wont be that itchybut i di...
just back from night cycling tripkinda fun but dan...
Recommending...a MUST WATCHFlower Over Boys the m...
look like maid, sitting at e sidecuz she dun dare...
Daddy's birthday today~!mummy and i went to TM for...
was out with kiki today to orchardwe went to bedok...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Friday, 19 September 2008 | back to top

went out with kiki today
very happy
cuz i bought alot of things!
i bought : a rabbit wallet, handphone strap , cinnamonroll handphone accessory, mascara and no more hahas!
we went to watch the black swindler in cineleisure
the movie er i think is so-so only
but storyline not bad?
i prefer flower over boys still...

after that, i went to meet xd
he wanted me to help his cousin check his compo for grammatical errors.
it is quite well written though.
he gave me my birthday present today too
a t shirt, not bad(:

he asked me whether have i eaten and i said no
then he brought me to a kopitiam to have my dinner
but i was not hungry
my stomach was grumbling before then when i was with kiki
dunno why with him, no appetite ler
i think is too nervous ler
too long never meet each other ler, i could my face turning red and hot
really hot man
hahas!
and heart beating very fast too

then he went to bring me walk around and we had a talk
he wanted me to focus studying first because my mom did tell him that she hope that we could concentrate on studies first
because it is my mom's idea so he could not defy it
and he hope i focus on my studies first
cuz my studies now are not that good yet
he said a lot of things
and i think i know him better now
as in all his intentions when he does things

after that, he sent me home and i was really reluctant to go
i emo-ed for e whole bus trip..
so sad..
i really hope he could let us be together
i dun think i can concentrate studying on my own without him

something to be happy about, i did see some of his small actions that show he still care for me
he stands in front of me when theres car in front
he pulls me to the side of road when theres car driving past beside
he asks me whether i can take cold drinks when we are buying drinks (in case i got period)
blar blar
all this small actions really touched and warmed up my heart
i really regretted giving him up
never next time..i swear