Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

day out AGAIN with Kiki~
four movies in a week! vivi is superb!
OMG OMG!HE IS BACKKK!!!~~~~before my birthdaywahah...
hi all!here to update my blog again..Interview tod...
please be back soon
hi! currently blogging on my cousin's laptop in my...
skipped work today..cus i've got blisters on both ...
no need to emo~be happy!~
Continuing with Nanchang Trip~~
everybody, 七夕节快乐!!i know we dont celebrate this in...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

hamsters and parrots
Written at Monday, 21 September 2009 | back to top

its my special day today~~~
woohoo~
special day out with special friends
kiki took leave to celebrate me bdae! big loves<3

one day out with kiki to Bugis,
i saw the hamster i wanted to buy
its white in colour with small patches of grey at the back
very cute~
got another colour or breed that is very nice but its 30 dollars each..
i saw the house that i intended to buy
hahaha~
so looking forward to bringing them home (:

ok..
went downstairs for brunch today
and accompanied daddy to get bird feed
saw a cute parrot there
its white in colour and yellow feathers on the head that will spread out one (i really dont know whats tha yellow thing called LOL)
its very cute...come near me whenever i go
LOL
the maid in the shop was sweeping the floor
so i asked her whether does it bite
she said no and she touched the parrot and it allows!
haha! so i tried touching it and it seems really relaxed for me to sayang haha
very fun! the parrot is really damn cute.
its the kind of parrot that we normally find in bird park...
i asked daddy to try touching it..
daddy placed his hand on the beak but he got bitten..
i placed my hand too at its beak but it didn bite me
weird huh!
daddy said that those parrot with the yellow feathers on its head is a male
so i said no wonder it bite you but not me....im a girl what
and he went LOL

haha~
so many wishes for my birthday
thru online, facebook wall, xiaonei, sms..
haha
i rem janson is the first to wish me, followed by kiki then love~
janson is damn right on the dot..
he wished me on MSN on 12am sharp
LOL
some facebook wishes are kinda unexpected
cus im not that close to them
my cousin says this shows that u are remembered..haha~
thanks all those that remembers my birthday yearly..(:
very much appreciated ^.^