Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

my dream came true~~~
13th march
IM BACK
trying on the bootsi din buy this in the end,cus n...
heya, feel like making a blog post and so, i did!~...
昨晚哭得眼睛肿肿的。。。下午和kiki出去去了bugis,买了他妈妈托她买的东西然后,五点多我就找...
i thought i have forgotten about ubut....i could b...
HOLIDAYS, HERE I COME~~!!!
V DAY~went out with kiki, jia qi, xiao wan and ha...
the cough medicine is so strong!20ml and i am down...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Friday, 27 March 2009 | back to top

i went to my aunty house last sat.
talked to sab till 3 then we slept.
so damn tiring the next morning.
helped my aunty with gardening and walking the dogs. the usual things.
went for japanese beffet in Serangoon Garden Country Club. the shabu shabu is just delicious. they have got ice cream with back sesame, green tea(more like jasmine green tea) and WASABI flavour. i think they made it themselves. wasabi flavour is just like eating wasabi itself. WOW!
shot up my brain!!

was discussing with my aunty about the sponsorship for me to go china.
erm, aunty joking said i needa help do LOTS gardening when im back! bought some clothes too, aunty bought them! love them~

notice that ah ma is really getting old, did not have as much energy as before. can barely climb the stairs and need a lot of time

i really need to catch up on her, i didn want any regrets!
I LOVE HER!
cus she is the one who brought me up.
she loved me the most out of other grandchildren
maybe im the only one from daughter's side or she watched me grow up...
she kept thinking of me, talking to bamboo pole as she thought it was me.
im terribly skinny when im young. thats explains why.
aunty is prompting me to see ah ma often
yea i HAVE TO