Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

In house SIP bleah!!
Something wonderful i never expected it to happen,...
been working Loyalty Centre for a week plus.erm, n...
i went to my aunty house last sat.talked to sab ti...
my dream came true~~~
13th march
IM BACK
trying on the bootsi din buy this in the end,cus n...
heya, feel like making a blog post and so, i did!~...
昨晚哭得眼睛肿肿的。。。下午和kiki出去去了bugis,买了他妈妈托她买的东西然后,五点多我就找...

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

im gonna become a mute as time goes on..
Written at Thursday, 9 April 2009 | back to top

damn, i dun feel good
not sick or whatever la, just dun feel good emotionally
i think i got pai chi?
yea i am

she treats me like a mirror
she talks to every one except me
she dun even respond to me
i dunno whats the problem
she behaves like i offended her but i dunno what i did wrong
zh says that its natural she behaves like that
cus we dun talk normally in school
she did talk to me on the first day...
but the second day, she just dun talk to me

i was thinking like since we are gonna have sip in the same university for 3 months plus in a foreign country
then might as well clique with everyone
since im the only one without a partner
YOU KNOW WHAT, I MISSS KIKI!!
how i hope i will have kiki tog with me in OSIP
then i wont feel lonely alr..
even if others dun give a damn to me, at least i have a close friend with me right
unfortunately I DON'T
just like kiki told me ytd, i have be brave lor
just be with i can at least talk to

i have no choice but to adapt into this environment
just diam diam do my own things
then nothing will happen ler...
i guess by the end of SIP, i will miss SCK so much lar!
im like missing you all even though i haven't leave yet...
))))):