Hi and welcome to my blog ;D Have a nice time browsing my blog. A tag in my tagboard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Disclaimer
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Credits
I am ME♥
Vivien, a simple cheerful girl currently in her nineteens.

Tagboard



Daily Reads
Xiaxue | YanWen | Ryn | Shiyi |

Memories
June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |

been working Loyalty Centre for a week plus.erm, n...
i went to my aunty house last sat.talked to sab ti...
my dream came true~~~
13th march
IM BACK
trying on the bootsi din buy this in the end,cus n...
heya, feel like making a blog post and so, i did!~...
昨晚哭得眼睛肿肿的。。。下午和kiki出去去了bugis,买了他妈妈托她买的东西然后,五点多我就找...
i thought i have forgotten about ubut....i could b...
HOLIDAYS, HERE I COME~~!!!

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Something wonderful i never expected it to happen, happened to me today..
Written at Friday, 3 April 2009 | back to top

i have never got a surprise from my friends last time before.
we arent that close as i am to SCK now.
there isn't a pressie or a surprise given to me.

so i actually felt that these things dont happen to me.
well, i got a surprise from SCK today
kiki's acting is real good
we just finished our project in the library.
kiki called shiyi/ryn to ask if they are ready.
i thought the 'ready' means whether they have finished their project.
but it means something else
then kiki suggested to meet them in the LT
then i asked her why dun we meet them here?
haha, she just kept quiet and i totally didn suspect anything.
then we 're waiting for them outside the LT.
kiki called them again im expecting they both to come out and we can go already
shiyi came out instead.
kiki walked in the LT fast,leaving me and shiyi behind
no suspection, nothing...
just when im at outside the LT

shiyi asked me to close my eyes.

and i did see the LT got no light and ya, i suspected something
i walked into LT blind, with shiyi holding me
brought me up the stairs. and sat down.
coryn asked to not to open my eyes until told so
i heard some other voices, and felt embarrassed
at the time
i opened my eyes and they made a video especially for me
my fav songs from flowers over boys.

coincidentally they are my fav songs, ryn loves them too

im happy at first until when i saw their messages to me, i teared...
i cant read finish them, as the slide is too fast.
i read some, kiki's message is the longest.

THEY were there during my darkest periods
THEY gave me support when i needed it most
THEY are unhappy when im unhappy so many things...

in the instance, i felt nothing is more valuable or important than them.

im really touched and grateful for what they have done
at that moment, i felt i should not be unhappy anymore since i have them who loves me so much as vivien and no other else...

我爱你们!!!!